Helping PA programs and their students succeed.
"Your Faculty are going to expect you to be ready to go on Day 1."
Savanna Perry, The PA Platform
Did You Know?
For the 2020-2021 cycle 30,353 individuals applied to PA school through CASPA representing 90% of all PA programs. This was a 9.33% increase from the previous year.
Applicants apply on average to 8 PA programs during an admissions cycle and on average PA programs enroll only 36 students from over 500 applicants per admissions cycle.
The PA-CAT can increase your chances by increasing your knowledge.
Facts About the PA-CAT
- PA-CAT Exam is a 240-item assessment covering 9 science subject areas
- Field-tested with over 1700 examinees at 36 PA programs
- Available at over 5,000 Prometric testing centers and at home through remote proctoring
- Cost: $228 (includes the test center fee for standard administration). Learn about our Fee Assistance Program.
- Free PA-CAT Study Resources including:
- Two 120-question PA-CAT practice exams
- 30+ Hours of video subject learning modules, with practice questions and quizzes
- 9 subject 3,200+ question bank for self-assessment quiz creation
- 9 subject-specific practice exams
For the 2023 testing cycle, the administration of the PA-CAT exam for applicants will occur on a continuous year-round schedule.
Exam Master's Physician Assistant College Admissions Test (PA-CAT) is provided through on-line non-downloadable software by Exam Master Corporation.