PA-CAT: Registration and SchedulingYour first step to becoming a PA!
Taking the PA-CAT™ is a smart move.
The PA-CAT helps PA school applicants demonstrate their academic preparedness for the demanding PA curriculum.
Facts About the PA-CAT
- PA-CAT Exam is a 240-item assessment covering 9 science subject areas
- Field-tested with over 1700 examinees at 36 PA programs
- Available at over 5,000 Prometric testing centers and at home through remote proctoring
- Cost: $228 (includes the test center fee for standard administration). Learn about our Fee Assistance Program.
- Free PA-CAT Study Resources including:
- Two 120-question PA-CAT practice exams
- 30+ Hours of video subject learning modules, with practice questions and quizzes
- 9 subject 3,200+ question bank for self-assessment quiz creation
- 9 subject-specific practice exams
Exam Master's Physician Assistant College Admissions Test (PA-CAT) is provided through on-line non-downloadable software by Exam Master Corporation.